Australia Working Holiday Visa
Age 18-30? Get a 12 month work & travel visa!
Book now for €241
See all reviews
Group Size: N/A
Trip code: AUWH
Duration: Up to 12 months
Calling all travellers aged 18-30! If you are looking to find paid work, and travel across awesome Australia, then the 12-month Australian Working Holiday Visa is your gap year holy grail! It’s easy and effortless to apply for your Working Visa through us, so sign up today and you could soon be on your way to discover the highlights of the land Down Under. A Working Holiday Visa offers 18-30 year olds the chance to find paid work in Australia, and to enjoy some holiday and travel time too, and it’s the ideal way to pick up some pennies on your travels and make a mint abroad. If you want the perfect way to fund your gap year or pay your way around Australia, then securing a much-coveted Working Holiday Visa is the first important step to set you on the road to some serious Aussie adventures!
- Aged 18-30? Enjoy up to 12 months of exciting adventures in Australia with this Working Holiday Visa!
- Top up your travel funds and earn some Aussie dollars as you get paid work Down Under using this Working Holiday Visa
- Create your own ideal combination of paid work and holiday time with this Visa
- Work with Aussie employers for up to 6 months on this Working Visa scheme
- Apply today for an easy and effortless way of securing this coveted Working Visa
Applying for the Australian Working Holiday Visa couldn’t be easier! Our application process can be completed in three simple steps, making this a straightforward, hassle-free way for you to secure that all-important Working Holiday Visa:
Step 1: Sign up online or by phone for our Australia Working Holiday Visa programme and pay the fee in full.
Step 2: We will send you an online application form to fill out.
Step 3: Complete the application form and send us a photocopy or scanned copy of your passport.
It is advised that you apply for our Australian Working Holiday Visa as soon as possible so you can start planning your exciting gap trip to Australia. Once you have received your Australian Working Holiday Visa you must travel to Australia within 12 months to activate your visa. If you do not activate your visa within this time frame your visa will expire, and you will need to reapply.
The prices will load here automatically, if this does not happen for you: Click here to view Prices
Once you have received your Australian Working Holiday Visa you must travel to Australia within 12 months to activate your visa. If you do not activate your visa within this time frame your visa will expire, and you will need to reapply.
No accommodation or meals are provided with the Working Holiday Visa.
To be eligible for your first Australian Working Holiday Visa, you must:
- Be aged between 18-30 years old (inclusive) at time of application
- Apply for the visa (and be granted it) from outside Australia
- Not have previously held an Australian Working Holiday Visa
- Apply for the visa no more than 12 months before you intend to travel to Australia
- Not be accompanied by dependent children at any time during your stay in Australia
- This Working Holiday Visa is available to passport holders from:
the Republic of Cyprus
Hong Kong SAR
the Republic of Ireland
the Republic of Korea
- Meet the health criteria for the visa. In certain circumstances you may have to take a medical examination at an extra cost to you
- You must have proof of sufficient funds to support yourself, of around AUD5000
- Once you arrive in Australia on the Working Holiday Visa you are required to have a return or onward flight ticket or sufficient funds to depart Australia
Please Note: If you have a criminal record, you are able to apply for a Working Holiday Visa, but due to the specific information required while filling out the application form we will not be able to process your visa for you, and this must be applied for individually. Please ask us for more advice on how to apply for your Working Holiday Visa independently.