We've got you covered ✓

Tax Refunds from Abroad

Have you ever worked abroad? If so, you could be due a tax refund.
and Gap 360 have joined forces to make sure you get back any tax you're owed.
Taxback.com has been getting tax back for working holidaymakers, expats, students, employees and investors since 1996.

Taxback.com provides tax refund services for 13 countries including Australia, Canada, the US and Ireland. The amount of tax you get back depends on a variety of factors like:

  • Where you worked
  • The type of work you did
  • If you were taxed incorrectly
  • How much you earned
  • How long you were working

Filing a tax return can be complex which is why a lot of people choose to use a tax agent. Taxback.com can guarantee the maximum legal tax refund and will ensure you are compliant with tax laws. It's free to find out what you're owed so apply today.

Your Recently Viewed Trips